Please note: The golf course and clubhouse will remain open at Galway Bay Golf Resort.
- Hand-washing, coughing and sneezing guidelines as issued by the department of health should be practiced regularly.
- There is one point of entry and exit for the clubhouse, with a hand sanitiser located inside the door of the clubhouse. Please use this when entering and leaving the clubhouse along with normal hand-washing.
- Please limit the number of people sitting at one table in the clubhouse as per Government Guidelines. The table layout has been altered to adhere to social distancing protocols.
- Please do not shake hands or have any form of close contact with other golfers or staff.
- There are toilers located on the on the golf course. We would ask all golfers to use these facilities to thoroughly wash their hands when passing these locations.
- Do not come to the club if you are experiencing any shortness of breath, coughing, respiratory problems, sneezing or fever.
- All efforts are being made to protect our members, guests and staff. We ask that you adhere to these guidelines as we continue to guide our way through the pandemic.